From: "Duncan Hothersall" <dh@capdm.com>
Subject: \placefigure[left] aligning with second line
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 12:11:47 +0100	[thread overview]

Hello all.

Apologies for this question which I'm sure has an answer in the manual but I
have been trying to understand the figures chapter for a while now and can't
get my head around it. (Also looked in the mail archives on
http://ml-archives.mini.pw.edu.pl/ntg-context.html but the search facility
is still returning weird results.)

When I use \placefigure[left] the top of the figure is aligned with the
second line of the text. I would like it to be aligned with the first line.
If you look at the example on page 243/4 of the manual you can see it
happening there too:

\placefigure[left]{none}{\externalfigure[bkoe]}
Some text here...

As is seen in the manual, the cow is aligned with the second line of text,
rather than the first. Can anyone help me to move it up?

Thank you.

Duncan
dh@capdm.com