I'm having another problem with \placefigure[left] and this time I'm pretty sure I can't solve it myself. I'm using ConTeXt ver 2003.7.21 on a TeXlive base with pdfetex 3.14159-1.00b-pretest-20020211-2.1 (Web2C 7.3.7). The following source overlaps the text on top of the graphic rather than wrapping it around: --ConTeXt start-- \setupoutput[pdftex]\setuppapersize[A4][A4] \useexternalfigure[HWUnodic][hwu-bk-nodic][width=9mm] \setupfloats[spacebefore=,spaceafter=] \starttext \placefigure[left]{none}{\externalfigure[HWUnodic]} {\bf Do not use a dictionary. You do not need to know the meaning of every word to do this task.} \stoptext --ConTeXt end-- If I remove the {\bf and the closing } then the graphic displays properly. If I add a \par before the closing } it works properly too. However, since I'm generating the ConTeXt code from XML, I can't do either of those work-arounds. Interestingly, it remains broken even if the \bf isn't there, just the open and close braces. So presumably this is something to do with the expansion of what comes after the \placefigure? Is this a bug? I have attached the graphic in case people are able to test this for themselves. Many thanks, Duncan dh@capdm.com