From: "Stefano" <ckh5z9ae@sympatico.ca>
Subject: RE: Re: how to use Times Roman font
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 10:40:03 -0500	[thread overview]

Patrick,

I tried the following both on the latest (2005-03-16) complete ConTeXt for
Windows mswincontext.zip and on live.contextgarden.net ...

\usetypescript[times][texnansi]
\setupbodyfont[times,12pt]
\starttext
\showfontstrip
\showbodyfont[times]
Roman \bf bold \it italics
\stoptext

On my system, the times font is completely blank and the log file complains
of missing characters (see my post from yesterday), while opening the
Acrobat file produced from live.contextgarden.net produces the following
message:

"Could not find a font in the Resources dictionary - using Helvetica
instead."

In both cases, the roman font "times" is missing or incomplete to some
degree.  Am I using the correct syntax?  The times typescript is defined in
the ConTeXt files ...

Regards,

Stefano