From: "Kris Hermans" <KrisHermans@advalvas.be>
Cc: "Ville Voipio" <vv@iki.fi>, <ntg-context@ntg.nl>
Subject: RE: font tryout
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 07:26:27 +0200	[thread overview]

I tried it and ... it worked! Thanks Hans!

However, I still think that the installation of fonts with MikTeX should be
looked at. It is not quite normal that for instance the generated file
ec-urw-helvetic.tex does not compile ...

Anyone who has successfully tried out some fonts with MikTeX, I am happy to
communicate!

Kris.