From: richard.stephens@converteam.com
To: ntg-context@ntg.nl
Subject: Re: specific document layout with ConTeXt
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 08:20:08 +0000	[thread overview]

Aditya wrote:

> If others are interested, I can also release it on ConTeXt garden and
> provide some documentation.
>
> Aditya

Please, please, please can you (or someone) post on the wiki? I was looking
for a two-column layout for and IFAC conference which is very similar to
IEEE and I ended-up writing my own.  I'm not a ConTeXt programmer so it was
all done in the document itself rather than setting environments etc, so
the source code looked awful.  You example, and Wolfgang's, look much much
nicer and I cannot wait to try one of them out.

Thanks,

Richard

Converteam UK Ltd. Registration Number: 5571739 and Converteam Ltd. Registration Number: 2416188
Registered in England and Wales.
Registered office: Boughton Road, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 1BU.

CONFIDENTIALITY : This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.