* eps images
@ 2004-05-05 11:35 techw
From: techw @ 2004-05-05 11:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello all!

I have been using Context only recently. I need to import eps images into
the documents(a lot of them). Despite running texutil and setting the path
for Ghost Script, I am getting only blank eps images or gray boxes in the
pdf. Is there a driver that I need to do the conversion from eps to pdf ?
I am able to import jpg images. Do I have to convert the eps images to pdf
externally and then import them using context tags?
I have been stuck on this problem for amonth now.Help please!

Thanks and regards,
-priya.