Aditya, Many thanks, that works beautifully. Thanks again. Richard On Tue, 29 Apr 2008, richard.stephens@converteam.com wrote: > Hello All, > > I just tried the following on Context Live: > > \starttext > \startitemize[n] > \item one > \item two > \startitemize > \item a > \item b > \stopitemize > \item three > \stopitemize > \stoptext > > and the first itemize starts at 0. Remove the inner itemize and it starts > at 1. > > Is this a feature or a bug? How do I get around it? Here is a modified core-itm.tex that corrects this bug. Aditya