* Re: e-mail - link in pdf not correct with dot in e-mail adress
@ 2007-02-12  7:35 Ole Schoening
From: Ole Schoening @ 2007-02-12  7:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Thank you Sanjoy,

your tip works fine!  Obviously, I did not use \useURL in a proper
way.

Ole

* Re: e-mail - link in pdf not correct with dot in e-mail adress
@ 2007-02-09 12:01 ` Sanjoy Mahajan
From: Sanjoy Mahajan @ 2007-02-09 12:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hmm, what is your test file?  Have a look also at the longer
hello-world document at the Wiki
<http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Hello_world>.  This example, extracted
from there, works here (using ConTeXt version 2007.01.23):

\setupinteraction[state=start]
\useURL[me][mailto:first.last@somewhere.edu][][first.last@somewhere.edu]

\starttext
Send me email: \from[me]
\stoptext

* e-mail - link in pdf not correct with dot in e-mail adress
@ 2007-02-09 10:20 Ole Schoening
From: Ole Schoening @ 2007-02-09 10:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hallo group,

an e-mail adress typeset with Context produces a clickable link in
the resulting pdf file.

Whenever I typeset an e-mail-adress of the form xxx.yyy@host.com,
then the resulting link in the pdf-file just directs to the
(non-existing) adress yyy@host.com. I tried to put brackets {}
around the adress, to use \useURL or to put
\setupinteraction[state=stop] to prohibit  a wrong link but it did
not work.

(I'm using ConTeXt - 2006.10.24 13:47 and pdfeTeX-1.30.4)

Is this a problem of setting the right command or using the right
version? What should I do either to produce a correct or no link at
all?

Thanks in advance,

Ole