* Re: unicode in bookmarks
       [not found] ` <Pine.BSF.3.96.1001201154014.25304E-100000@vertigo.fme.vutb r.cz>
@ 2000-12-01 17:33   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2000-12-01 17:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 05:52 PM 12/1/00 +0100, Petr Ferdus wrote:
>On Wed, 29 Nov 2000, Hans Hagen wrote:

results. (perhaps now comes the time to extend and apply code
>from your first reply, with note example, to proces string feeded to
>bookmark). Is it correct? Or did unitable changed situation somehow?

For that, the unicode list should be extended, since i defined only a few
chars,

Hans
                                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* Re: unicode in bookmarks
@ 2000-12-05 10:58     ` Petr Ferdus
From: Petr Ferdus @ 2000-12-05 10:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

On Fri, 1 Dec 2000, Hans Hagen wrote:

> For that, the unicode list should be extended, since i defined only a few
> chars,

I used rcaron letter to see what is going on and it behave partly the way
I don't comprehend.
It seems to write properly encoded octal representation of rcaron
character to both annotation and bookmark objects, regardles the way I
"defineaccent-ed" it. But in both cases, expected rcaron didn't show up in
bookmark or annotation texts (there are dots instead of them).

Secondly, used as regular text in pdf, both definitions of rcaron
produced different results (\'r showed as racute, \v{r} showed as rcaron)

The question is what makes presumably well written/encoded
character not to show properly in bookmark/annotation. Second one would be
how to efficiently write bookmark/ annot. string preferably as one
character for each written character thus avoiding \'r or \v{r} way of
writting them.

Thank you for your patience.

Peter

source:
http://vertigo.fme.vutbr.cz/~pferdus/context/test09a.tex

pdf output:
http://vertigo.fme.vutbr.cz/~pferdus/context/test09a.pdf

* Re: unicode in bookmarks - solved for now
@ 2000-12-11 19:14       ` Petr Ferdus
From: Petr Ferdus @ 2000-12-11 19:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Thank you for your support. Finaly, I can make pdf files with bookmarks
and notes with accented characters in Context.
My previous error was due to misinterpreting of  hexal/octal
representation of unicode characters.
In test file, there is a table defining some 40 accented letters.
All except Scedilla and scedilla are working (which are not used in czech
anyway).

Thank you again.

Peter

source: