* filled triangles and images in pdf doc's
@ 2000-03-13 16:09 Joris Graaumans
       [not found] ` <Pine.BSF.4.10.10003131735290.10202-100000@ringo.physik.fu- berlin.de>
From: Joris Graaumans @ 2000-03-13 16:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

In the Dutch version of ConTeXt I use the command:

\symbool[4]

to create a 'triangle right'. (in LaTeX it's \rhd I believe). This is an
'open' or transparant triangle and I would very much like to use a black or
filled triangle. Is this possible?

I also have a question about using (tiff) images in a ConTeXt > pdf
document. Using EPS-images in a (postscript) document works perfectly, but
when I try to convert PS to PDF the images are lost.
I also tried to use tiff-images and to create pdf output directly:

\pdfoutput=1
\pdfcompresslevel=9

but it didn't work. What's wrong?

Greetings,