* Where to get context?
@ 2000-03-16 10:37 Uwe Koloska
From: Uwe Koloska @ 2000-03-16 10:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!

For some days now I have tried to get an actual version of context, but the
download link on the beta-page only answers something like

    you don't have permission or the file isn't there

What's wrong???

Yours
Uwe Koloska

--
mailto:koloska@rcs.urz.tu-dresden.de
http://rcswww.urz.tu-dresden.de/~koloska/

* Re: Where to get context?
@ 2000-03-16 12:35 ` Tobias Burnus
From: Tobias Burnus @ 2000-03-16 12:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Hallo Uwe,

> For some days now I have tried to get an actual version of context, but the
> download link on the beta-page only answers something like
>     you don't have permission or the file isn't there
> What's wrong???

Well presently only the non-beta version
http://www.pragma-ade.nl/context/cont-tmf.zip exist.
(dated: 2000-03-15 (at least internal))

A few days ago there was a beta version (only for about three, four days
on the server). The current non-beta contains all changes of the yesterday
disappearing beta.

Tobias

PS: It is nice to use wget -N for context ;-)