* \sumint symbol, poster print
@ 2001-05-02  8:47 Tobias Burnus
From: Tobias Burnus @ 2001-05-02  8:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Tobias Burnus

Hi all,

has someone a ready made \int+\sum symbol with a working $$\sumint_a$$?
With \sumint I mean a symbol which looks exactly like a \sum atop of
a \int. This is a ugly but space saveing methode to "sum-int" over
continues/discret base vectors.

The other problem is: I have a A3 or A2 PDF file (either created with
ConTeXt or remote produced) and I want to print it on a A4 printer.
Using AR I can use the fit to page mode but the resulting fontsize is
2^(-1/2)= 0.77 % of the original file (for A3, for A2 it becomes
unreadable). The idea is something like the CorelDraw
tiles printing feature.

Have a nice day

Tobias
(from Bologna)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-05-02  8:47 UTC | newest]