* Tabulate and \HL and "Header"
@ 2001-07-13 10:21 Tobias Burnus
From: Tobias Burnus @ 2001-07-13 10:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I have a huge table (spans 20 pages, database generated (perl)) with a
\starttabulate[|l w(5.3em)|l w(5.1em)|l|l|p|p|]

Using \HL between all items I get the odd result that on some pages there
is not \HL at the end of one page (but always on the top).
I would like to have a \HL at the bottom.

Moreover since this a table I'd like to repeat the header on each page.

Notes:
- I'd like to use \bTABLE but it is too slow and hungry and doesn't
  support multi-page anyhow
- I'm in favour of tabulate instead of tables since it nicely calculates
  the needed width of "p" which isn't the case with TaBlE.
  (But this seems presently the only alternative ...)

Tobias