* PDF error message
       [not found] <38204917.662D@wxs.nl>
@ 1999-12-08  4:59 ` Zhang Xiang-sun
From: Zhang Xiang-sun @ 1999-12-08  4:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Hi Hans,

There is a problem when I viewed pdf files created
by context. Under Linux, the acroread prompt a warning:
" There was an error openning this document. Segmentation
Violation Caught.". But under Windows and Sun Solaris,
it was no such warning. I try to comment the line
\setupinteraction [state=start] in the source file,
recompile, the acroread under Linux didn't show warnning.
I don't know whether it is a problem of context or
a problem of pdftex.

Wang

Mr. Wang Lei                      Phone: 86-10-62616670
Institute of Applied Mathematics  Email: leiwang@btamail.net.cn
Chinese Academy of Science        Address: P.O.Box 2734, Beijing, 100080

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-12-08  4:59 UTC | newest]