* Interactive Multiple choice questions
@ 2001-02-15 18:23 Tarik Kara
From: Tarik Kara @ 2001-02-15 18:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

I would like to prepare some multiple choice question for my student
such that when they click on an item a message or (sign) which
signals the student if his/her answer is correct ot not. For this
I wanted to have something like

\item This is the question text
\startanswer
\ranswer This is the wrong answer
\canswer This is the correct answer
\ranswer This is also the wrong answer
\ranswer and so is this
\stopanswer

I can do this with LaTeX but I am planning to switch to ConText.
I looked up the information in UP-001-S.pdf but could not find a
way to solve my problem. I recived some files from Michal Kvasnicka
(thank you) but could not figure things out (the ammout of information
in Czech was more then I expected). I would appreciate any info on
how I should define the "answer"  environment and the \canswer,
\ranswer macros. I would like to note that I am very new to ConTeXt
and would appreciate it if you take that in to account
when answering my question (if anybody ever does). Thanks in advance.

Tar{\i}k Kara

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-02-15 18:23 UTC | newest]