* PicTeX Bug
@ 2000-06-13  4:40 Byron Ellis
From: Byron Ellis @ 2000-06-13  4:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all, I'm not sure if I have the absolute latest version (I'm pretty
sure I do), but it appears the m-pictex.tex file runs the command
\loadpictec instead of \loadpictex. Just thought you'd like to know.

--
Do not taunt Super Happy Fun Ball

( B Y R O N    E L L I S - bellis@stat.ucla.edu )

* Re: PicTeX Bug
       [not found] <Pine.GSO.4.10.10006122138460.23492-100000@fisher.stat.ucla .edu>
@ 2000-06-13  7:51 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2000-06-13  7:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 09:40 PM 6/12/2000 -0700, Byron Ellis wrote:
>Hi all, I'm not sure if I have the absolute latest version (I'm pretty
>sure I do), but it appears the m-pictex.tex file runs the command
>\loadpictec instead of \loadpictex. Just thought you'd like to know.

Ok. Repaired. [I never ran into it because we use pictex in ppchtex only,
for chemical stuff, where it is loaded directly; nice example btw where we
use mp as a graphical plugin into pictex]

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE