* characters in figure
@ 2000-06-06 10:09 Mr. Wang Lei
From: Mr. Wang Lei @ 2000-06-06 10:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
   I use some pdf figures in my document. when
I use the follow command to place them,

\placefigure[here][fig:test]{Test}{\externalfigure[test]}

the characters in figure are all slanted although
they are normal style in the original pdf file.
How to solve this problem?

Regards,

Wang

Mr. Wang Lei                      Phone: 86-10-62616670
                                  Email: lwang@amath8.amt.ac.cn
Institute of Applied Mathematics         leiwang@btamail.net.cn
Chinese Academy of Science        Address: P.O.Box 2734, Beijing, 100080

* Re: characters in figure
@ 2000-06-06 21:38 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2000-06-06 21:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: NTG-ConTeXt

At 06:09 PM 6/6/2000 +0800, Mr. Wang Lei wrote:
>Hi,
>   I use some pdf figures in my document. when
>I use the follow command to place them,
>
>\placefigure[here][fig:test]{Test}{\externalfigure[test]}
>
>the characters in figure are all slanted although
>they are normal style in the original pdf file.
>How to solve this problem?

Slanted? What? The 'test'?

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* Re: characters in figure
@ 2000-06-07 12:12   ` Mr. Wang Lei
From: Mr. Wang Lei @ 2000-06-07 12:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: NTG-ConTeXt

On Tue, 6 Jun 2000, Hans Hagen wrote:

> Slanted? What? The 'test'?

Sorry. repaired. the character in the external figures are
changed to slanted font. I don't know why. But after I delete
all file except the .tex in my directory, recreate the
document, it is ok. it is strange. I have not use any
command to change the font shape in my document. just
use the \setuphead and \setuplist to make the chapter
title use bold font.