* ConTeXt downloadable via FTP
@ 2000-06-30 11:36 Gilbert van den Dobbelsteen
From: Gilbert van den Dobbelsteen @ 2000-06-30 11:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi there,

I finally made the switch, and I hope this doesn't affect the mirror pages.

The complete ConTeXt web-site is accessible through anonymous ftp on the
context mirror in Denmark:

  ftp://dvi3.tiepmiep.dk/pub/gilbert/context

is the main directory. Please note mirroring is done twice a day, at 0:13
and at 12:13. Usually the re-mirroing process takes less then 10 minutes.

The context mirror is also accessible through http:

  http://dvi3.tiepmiep.dk/context/

The files listed there are the same since ftp and http share the same disk
space in Denmark.

Any notes and remarks on this mirror can be addressed to me:

  mailto:gilbert@panter.soci.aau.dk

If anybody is interested in writing some nice CGi scripts for ConTeXt, I
will consider them to be placed as well, but you have to go through me,
since the web-space is gently provided by a good friend of mine, and he
doesn't want security trouble.

Happy downloading, Gilbert.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-06-30 11:36 UTC | newest]