* Radio buttons
@ 1999-09-11 14:46 Matthew Baker
From: Matthew Baker @ 1999-09-11 14:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Has anything changed with radio buttons.  These used to work for me but
don't seem to now.  I have the latest context here and the second-latest
at work.  Both do the same.  All buttons in a group are on and clicking on
them doesn't switch them off.

I am using the followng code which is more or less from UP1

\setupoutput[pdftex]
\setupinteraction[state=start]
\setupcolors[state=start]

\definefield [Logos] [radio] [LogoSetup] [ConTeXt,PPCHTEX,TeXUtil]
[PPCHTEX]
\definesubfield [ConTeXt] [] [ConTeXtLogo]
\definesubfield [PPCHTEX] [] [PPCHTEXLogo]
\definesubfield [TeXUtil] [] [TeXUtilLogo]
\definesymbol [ConTeXtLogo] [{C}]
\definesymbol [PPCHTEXLogo] [{P}]
\definesymbol [TeXUtilLogo] [{T}]
\setupfield [LogoSetup] [width=4cm,height=4cm,frame=off,background=screen]

\starttext
\hbox to \hsize
{\hss\field[ConTeXt]\hss\field[PPCHTEX]\hss\field[TeXUtil]\hss}
\stoptext

Anything missing?

- Matt

--