* Directory indices in Denmark
@ 2000-12-28 16:46 Gilbert van den Dobbelsteen
From: Gilbert van den Dobbelsteen @ 2000-12-28 16:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

Today my friend Bertho from Denmark was visiting (yes he does that once in a
while, totally un-announced, totally unexpected), and we checked the
log-files for the Denmark mirror.

We found out that there were quiet some request asking for Directory
indices. So I turned this on. Try it:

http://dvi3.tiepmiep.dk/context/zipped

Hope this doesnt break any mirrors, if so let me know.

Gilbert.
Merry Christmas (yes I know  too late), and a happy newyear

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-12-28 16:46 UTC | newest]