* Re: Denmark mirror
       [not found] <5.1.0.14.1.20021002203412.0288fdc8@server-1>
@ 2002-10-03  8:40 ` Gilbert van den Dobbelsteen
From: Gilbert van den Dobbelsteen @ 2002-10-03  8:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: contextlist

On Wed, 2 Oct 2002, Hans Hagen wrote:

> Hoi,
>
> Kun jij de beta even zolang ergens posten? Site is weer eens gekraakt
> (hoezo linux secure)

Hand asked me to put the beta somewhere (sorry for the late response):

  http://context.ct.utwente.nl/context/cont-tmf.zip

I believe the server crashed or something. So for now

  http://context.ct.utwente.nl

seems to be a good place to download the stuff

Greetings, Gilbert.

* Denmark mirror
@ 2002-08-09  8:20 Gilbert van den Dobbelsteen
From: Gilbert van den Dobbelsteen @ 2002-08-09  8:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi and hello,

Have been away for some time... and noticed that dvi3.tiepmiep.dk doesn't
exist anymore. So guys update your mirror lists because I removed the
Denmark mirror and moved it back to Holland:

  http://context.ct.utwente.nl

is a new context mirror. It will mirror www.pragma-ade.com 2 times a day at
0:13 and at 12:13 (that is 24hr time).

Yoo Hans, if this is not convenient or if you don't need it just say so.
Actually I am only mirroring because it is convenient to have the manuals
around and so.

Enjoy, Gilbert.