* Writing a thesis in context
@ 2002-06-06  9:37 Randall Skelton
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Randall Skelton @ 2002-06-06  9:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I have been using ConTeXt/Metapost for presentations for the past year and
I am just starting to write my thesis... I am familiar with TeX macros and
writing LaTeX classes so I could probably hammer out my own 'thesis.cls'
in a few days but there are features of ConTeXt that I now find difficult
to live without!  I am looking for a good ConTeXt template document to get
started with that supports the usual assortment of figures, tables,
equations and bibliographic references.  Ideally, I would like to be able
to produce PDFs for both screen and print-- much like the ConTeXt manuals.

Anything to get me started would be a great help!

Many thanks,
Randall