* Bug? setupinteraction makes footnotenumber bold
@ 2003-09-17 20:18 Steffen Wolfrum
From: Steffen Wolfrum @ 2003-09-17 20:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

For having the bookmarks when viewing my PDF in Acrobat I use
\setupinteraction[state=start]

But this forces the footnotenumbers (both in the text and in the
footer) to be bold.
Is this a known bug?

Here a minimal example:

%\setupinteraction[state=start]

\setupfootnotes[style=italic]

\starttext

Test Test.\footnote{Fussnotentext}

\stoptext

With the first line to be (un-)commented.

Steffen

* Re: Bug? setupinteraction makes footnotenumber bold
@ 2003-09-18  6:40 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2003-09-18  6:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 22:18 17/09/2003 +0200, you wrote:
>For having the bookmarks when viewing my PDF in Acrobat I use
>\setupinteraction[state=start]
>
>But this forces the footnotenumbers (both in the text and in the footer)
>to be bold.
>Is this a known bug?
>
>Here a minimal example:
>
>%\setupinteraction[state=start]
>
>\setupfootnotes[style=italic]
>
>\starttext
>
>Test Test.\footnote{Fussnotentext}
>
>\stoptext
>

>With the first line to be (un-)commented.

\setupinteraction[style=]
                                   Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE | pragma@wxs.nl

* Re: Bug? setupinteraction makes footnotenumber bold
@ 2003-09-18 10:10 ` Holger Schöner
From: Holger Schöner @ 2003-09-18 10:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, Steffen Wolfrum wrote:
> For having the bookmarks when viewing my PDF in Acrobat I use
> \setupinteraction[state=start]
>
> But this forces the footnotenumbers (both in the text and in the
> footer) to be bold.
> Is this a known bug?
>
> Here a minimal example:
[...]

%\setupinteraction[state=start]
\setupinteraction[state=start,style=]
\setupfootnotes[style=italic]
\starttext
Test Test.\footnote{Fussnotentext}
\stoptext

If you use the second instead of the first \setupinteraction, everything
seems to be fine again ...

--
Holger F. Schoener	TU Berlin; Dept. IV: EE and Computer Science
hfsch@cs.tu-berlin.de	http://www.cs.tu-berlin.de/~hfsch/