* \textcelsius and Latin Modern
@ 2004-01-30 20:20 Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2004-01-30 20:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
as you can see in doc/fonts/lm/testlm-ts1.dvi, there is a \textcelsius
available in Latin Modern font with LaTeX.
How could I use this symbol in ConTeXt?
TIA for any hint, Peter

--
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/
------------------------------------

* Re: \textcelsius and Latin Modern
@ 2004-02-04 16:40 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2004-02-04 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

At 21:20 30/01/2004, you wrote:
>Hello,
>as you can see in doc/fonts/lm/testlm-ts1.dvi, there is a \textcelsius
>available in Latin Modern font with LaTeX.
>How could I use this symbol in ConTeXt?
>TIA for any hint, Peter

using the units module makes more sense ...

concerning the lm fonts, later this year i'll replace plr/csr/aer/cmr by lm
and then we can add those symbols

Hans