* request from Poland
@ 2003-06-24  7:22 Jacek Kmiecik
From: Jacek Kmiecik @ 2003-06-24  7:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Hans,

I need Your help... I would like to typeset bibliography of our University
staff using CONTEXT.

On this web site is actual version of this bibliography, which I had
typeset with the use of pdf-tex, with my hand-made macros...:

http://regent2.uci.agh.edu.pl/bpp/pdf/bppagh.pdf

I found your file maps.pdf, it looks excellent!!! This is transcendent
example!!!

I had read pre-maps.pdf, but it is not enough for me to learn CONTEXT,
unfortunately... I have a problems with references, links, interactive
menus... If it is possible, please send me excerpt of maps.pdf
sources... only for educational purposes... Then I hope I will better
understand CONTEXT idea.

Best regards!

--jk

PS. Sorry for my english... :-(

  Uczelniane Centrum Informatyki,             tel. (0-12) 617-34-77
  Akademia Górniczo-Hutnicza, Kraków            C-1, IVp., pok. 420