* TeXUtil reports errors
@ 2005-02-02 18:26 Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2005-02-02 18:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
TeXUtil reports errors:
 TeXUtil 9.0.0 - ConTeXt / PRAGMA ADE 1992-2004

                action : processing commands, lists and registers
                option : sorting IJ under Y
                option : converting high ASCII values
            input file : svn-utilisation.tui
           output file : svn-utilisation.tuo
       passed commands : 41
         remapped keys : 0
      register entries : 0 -> 0 entries 0 references
       synonym entries : 15 -> 15 entries
        embedded files : 7
          b/e error in : e-svn
          b/e error in : e-note
          b/e error in : e-dd
          b/e error in : svn-utilisation
          b/e error in : svn

 utility file analysis : another run needed

and at the end of the tuo-file:

% TeXUtil 9.0.0 - ConTeXt / PRAGMA ADE 1992-2004 / Status
%
% embedded files    : 7 (5 errors)
% synonym entries   : 15 (0 errors)
% register entries  : 0 (0 errors)
% metapost graphics : 1
% position commands : 0 (not used)

But I don't find these errors!  Where should I seek for more information on
those errors?

TIA for any help.
Cheers, Peter

--
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/

* Re: TeXUtil reports errors
@ 2005-02-02 20:47 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2005-02-02 20:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Peter Münster wrote:
> Hello,
> TeXUtil reports errors:
>  TeXUtil 9.0.0 - ConTeXt / PRAGMA ADE 1992-2004
>
>                 action : processing commands, lists and registers
>                 option : sorting IJ under Y
>                 option : converting high ASCII values
>             input file : svn-utilisation.tui
>            output file : svn-utilisation.tuo
>        passed commands : 41
>          remapped keys : 0
>       register entries : 0 -> 0 entries 0 references
>        synonym entries : 15 -> 15 entries
>         embedded files : 7
>           b/e error in : e-svn
>           b/e error in : e-note
>           b/e error in : e-dd
>           b/e error in : svn-utilisation
>           b/e error in : svn

this normally means an \startenvironment .. \stopenvironment problem (missing
\stop or maybe en \endinput before it)

not a real problem unless grouping is involved

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE