* \placepublications in appendix
@ 2005-12-31 10:37 Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2005-12-31 10:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2005-12-31 10:53 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2005-12-31 10:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

>     \stopbackmatter
> works, but
>     \startappendices
>         \placepublications
>     \stopappendices
> doesn't work.
>
> Any ideas?

\placepublications[criterium=all]

should work. The beta module now uses criterium=current
by default (I needed that for multi-bib support)

Cheers,

Taco

* Re: \placepublications in appendix
@ 2005-12-31 13:52   ` Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2005-12-31 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sat, 31 Dec 2005, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> Peter Münster wrote:
> > Hi,
> > strange:
> >     \startbackmatter
> >         \placepublications
> >     \stopbackmatter
> > works, but
> >     \startappendices
> >         \placepublications
> >     \stopappendices
> > doesn't work.
> >
> > Any ideas?
>
> \placepublications[criterium=all]
>
> should work. The beta module now uses criterium=current
> by default (I needed that for multi-bib support)

Thanks, this helps!
So it seems, that bodymatter and backmatter are somewhat coupled, but not
the appendix.
Cheers, Peter

--
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/