* splitting table into columns
@ 2006-04-20 16:28 Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2006-04-20 16:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
how could I split a table into columns in a clean manner?

To show, what I want, I prepared the following example file:

- the first page is ok for me, you see just the issue mentioned in
  http://context.literatesolutions.com/collector/15
- the 5th page looks clean
- the 6th page looks also clean but should be balanced
- all other pages are not ok...

TIA for any hints, Peter

\definecolumnset[example][n=3]
\starttext
\input tufte

\section{Try with columns and tables}
\startcolumns[n=3]
\starttablehead \HL \NC A \NC B \NC\SR \HL \stoptablehead
\starttabletail \HL \stoptabletail
\starttables[|l|l|]
\dorecurse{200}{\NC bla \NC bla \NC\AR}
\stoptables
\stopcolumns

\page
\input tufte
\section{Try with columnset and tables}
\startcolumnset[example]
\starttablehead \HL \NC A \NC B \NC\SR \HL \stoptablehead
\starttabletail \HL \stoptabletail
\starttables[|l|l|]
\dorecurse{200}{\NC bla \NC bla \NC\AR}
\stoptables
\stopcolumnset

\page
\input tufte
\section{Try with columns and TABLE}
\startcolumns[n=3]
\bTABLE[split=repeat]
\bTABLEhead \bTR \bTH A \eTH \bTH B \eTH \eTR \eTABLEhead
\bTABLEbody
\dorecurse{200}{\bTR \bTD bla \eTD \bTD bla \eTD \eTR}
\eTABLEbody
\eTABLE
\stopcolumns

\page
\input tufte
\section{Try with columnset and TABLE}
\startcolumnset[example]
\bTABLE[split=repeat]
\bTABLEhead \bTR \bTH A \eTH \bTH B \eTH \eTR \eTABLEhead
\bTABLEbody
\dorecurse{200}{\bTR \bTD bla \eTD \bTD bla \eTD \eTR}
\eTABLEbody
\eTABLE
\stopcolumnset
\stoptext

--
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-04-20 16:28 UTC | newest]