* Roman numberation in Frontmatter
@ 2000-03-13 11:49 Tobias Burnus
From: Tobias Burnus @ 2000-03-13 11:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Hi,

this is probably a RFM, but how can I set roman numberation
for the chapters in frontmatter?

(Hans: Have you found the reason, why
%encoding win
%language deo
\chapter{foo "a"o}
in the bookmarks appear as "a instead of a umlaut?)

Tobias

* Re: Roman numberation in Frontmatter
       [not found] <Pine.OSF.4.10.10003131237360.3238-100000@axp3.physik.fu-be rlin.de>
@ 2000-03-13 16:08 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2000-03-13 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Hi Tobias,

>this is probably a RFM, but how can I set roman numberation

what is a RFM

>for the chapters in frontmatter?

See attached file. For the moment use the ! alternative, since it look like
I never implemented this internationally (mostly happens in neutral style
files)

>(Hans: Have you found the reason, why
>%encoding win
>%language deo
>\chapter{foo "a"o}
>in the bookmarks appear as "a instead of a umlaut?)

Hm. This is a yes-no situation. I can handle this but other active chars
may fail. Also, there was a bit too much etex protection involved. You may
try the beta (give me an hour to upload).

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE