* upside-down form elements?
@ 1999-06-01 13:18 Matthew Baker
From: Matthew Baker @ 1999-06-01 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Someone was asking me about forms and PDF the other day so I downloaded
the Up-To-Date on forms.  Everything works beautifully except that when I
print, all my form elements are upside down!  That is to say, each letter
is flipped along the x-axis but is correctly positioned inside the form
frame. The same seems to be tru of image (but it's kind of hard to tell
because my images are symmetrical).  Anyone seen this problem before?  I
have option=printable in the setupfield commands (without which I get
nothing printed)..

Cheers,
Matthew

--