* Splitting documents
@ 1999-06-22  8:40 Matthew Baker
From: Matthew Baker @ 1999-06-22  8:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

Someone asked me this yesterday after I 90% convinced him that Context/PDF
is better for presentations than HTML.

Is it possible to split documents into several parts AND keep links
working?  I guess that using texexec's --pages option will break links.
The idea is to put one page per file of 5 pages per file or something so
that users don't have to download 10Mb when viewing something online.

- Matthew

--
Dr. Matthew Baker           matthew.baker@gmd.de
GMD - FIT.MMK               http://fit.gmd.de/hci/pages/matthew.baker.html