* Tables and graphs
@ 2000-12-22 17:26 Wouter Verheijen
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Wouter Verheijen @ 2000-12-22 17:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
I plan to do a essay about physics with Context. The essay will
contain a couple of tables. Most of them will be accompanied by a
graph, displaying the same data, compared with a theoretical curve.

- Which program is best suited for this? My first thought is gnuplot.
  But that will generate (e.g.) .ps-output, thus I cannot edit the
  graph later. Is there a solution?

- Is it possible to share the measured data between the table and the
  graph? Maybe Context can read the table as plaintext and insert the
  \VL, \FR, \MR etc. automatically?

Thanks for your advice!

--
Wouter Verheijen 			<wouter.verheijen@worldmail.nl>