* live ConTeXt
@ 2004-02-17 15:50 Piotr Kopszak
From: Piotr Kopszak @ 2004-02-17 15:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good evening,

As there are  plenty of live linux distributions on  CDs I was wondering
if there is  one that includes ConTeXt. It  should be relatively easy
to make one based on KNOPPIX (my computer is too weak though). Please,
let me know if you find one.

Piotr

--
   Piotr Kopszak, Ph.D.
   Polish Art Gallery, National Museum in Warsaw