* Align a compound inequality
@ 2006-01-21  3:23 David Arnold
From: David Arnold @ 2006-01-21  3:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

All,

I have:

\placeformula[-]
\startformula
   \startalign[m=2]
     3-2x&<-1 & 3-2x&>1\\
      -2x&<-4 &  -2x&>-2\\
        x&>2  &    x&<1
   \stopalign
\stopformula

And it works. However, I want to sqeeze the word "or" between the
inequalities on the first row so that it reads:

3 - 2x < -1  or  3 - 2x > 1

How can I do this?

I am not sure what m and n are meant to do with this code. Hans said
n=n_of_columns and m=n_of_pairs, but I am not sure what these mean as
relates to my problem above.

Ideas?