* Optional Arguments for cite
@ 2006-05-08  5:48 Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2006-05-08  5:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Taco,

  Latex provides an optional argument for \cite. For example, if I want
to refer to something on page 4 of a paper, I can say.... see
\cite[page~4]{key}. This is typeset as [3, page 4] where 3 is the
reference number.

How can I do something like this with the bib module. Note that I can
not use the page key from the bib file, as the page key stores the
page numbers of the paper. I want to cite a specific page (or theorem
or ....) of the paper.

Thanks,
Aditya

--
Aditya Mahajan, EECS Systems, University of Michigan
http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~adityam || Ph: 7342624008