* How to hyperlink pdf?
@ 2006-06-16 22:50 Johannes Graumann
From: Johannes Graumann @ 2006-06-16 22:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

How do I get the entries in TOC/LOF/LOT, t-bib bibliographic references and
in-text references to other text parts (paragraphs, figures, tables)
hyperlinked so that clicking on the respective references will lead me to
the object referred to?

Thanks for your help,

Joh

* Re: How to hyperlink pdf?
@ 2006-06-16 22:56 ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2006-06-16 22:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006, Johannes Graumann wrote:

> Hello,
>
> How do I get the entries in TOC/LOF/LOT, t-bib bibliographic references and
> in-text references to other text parts (paragraphs, figures, tables)
> hyperlinked so that clicking on the respective references will lead me to
> the object referred to?

\setupinteraction[state=start]

Aditya

* Re: How to hyperlink pdf?
@ 2006-06-18 16:27   ` Johannes Graumann
From: Johannes Graumann @ 2006-06-18 16:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Aditya Mahajan wrote:

> \setupinteraction[state=start]

Thanks. This will hyperlink the section numbers (like 2.2) from the TOC to
the actual section ... is there any way to extend the link to the page
numbers in the TOC as well? That's where I intuitively looked first ...

Joh

* Re: How to hyperlink pdf?
@ 2006-06-18 21:04     ` nico
From: nico @ 2006-06-18 21:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 09:27:48 -0700, Johannes Graumann
<johannes_graumann@web.de> wrote:

> Aditya Mahajan wrote:
>
>> \setupinteraction[state=start]
>
> Thanks. This will hyperlink the section numbers (like 2.2) from the TOC
> the actual section ... is there any way to extend the link to the page
> numbers in the TOC as well? That's where I intuitively looked first ...

To have only pagenumbers in TOC, try:

\setupcombinedlist
   [content]
   [interaction=pagenumber]

Regards,
BG

* Re: How to hyperlink pdf?
@ 2006-06-18 21:11     ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2006-06-18 21:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006, Johannes Graumann wrote:

> Aditya Mahajan wrote:
>
>> \setupinteraction[state=start]
>
> Thanks. This will hyperlink the section numbers (like 2.2) from the TOC to
> the actual section ... is there any way to extend the link to the page
> numbers in the TOC as well? That's where I intuitively looked first ...

There ought to be a proper way to do it. This works, but does not feel
right.

\setuplist
   [section]
   [alternative=MyListItem,
    after=\blank,
    before=\blank]

\definelistplacement[MyListItem][none]#1#2#3%
{\framed[width=\textwidth,frame=off]{\rlap{#1}\hskip 2em #2  \dotfill #3}}

\placelist[section]

Aditya