* extentable arrows
@ 2006-06-28 20:56 Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2006-06-28 20:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
  Does ConTeXt have anything equivalent to xleftarrow, xrightarrow of
amsmath. Basically, I need a command that can do

A \xleftarrow[subscript]{superscript} B

should give

    superscript
    subscript

and similar for xrightarrow, xleftrightarrow, xLeftarrow, xRightarrow
and xLeftRightarrow.

The closest that I could come to it was (only for superscripts)

\def\xrightarrow#1{\buildrel{#1}\over\longrightarrow}

But this is not extendable.

\xrightarrow{big superscipt}

Any suggestions?

Aditya