* where is this wikified stuff?
       [not found] <mailman.151.1154462933.2039.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2006-08-13 21:45 ` wwl
From: wwl @ 2006-08-13 21:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 09:12:34 -0700
> From: David Arnold <dwarnold45@cox.net>
> Subject: Re: [NTG-context] Figure number off one time
> > it's david's turn to wikify this

Hallo!

I can not find the place where this and other solutions are saved.
I searched in contextgarden, but with no success.

Wolfgang

* Re: where is this wikified stuff?
@ 2006-08-14  1:45   ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2006-08-14  1:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 8/13/06, wwl@musensturm.de wrote:
> > > it's david's turn to wikify this
>
> Hallo!
>
> I can not find the place where this and other solutions are saved.
> I searched in contextgarden, but with no success.

http://wiki.contextgarden.net is a general place to store all kinds of
tricks. Where exactly? Well, that's mostly up to you. Wiki needs two
kinds of people:
- those who write the content
- those who organize the stuff

It's fine to find a proper place already at the beginning, but even if
you're not sure where to put something - put it somewhere. If someone
will find a better place, it's no problem to move the content
somewhere else.

Mojca

* Re: where is this wikified stuff?
@ 2006-08-14 22:24   ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2006-08-14 22:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, 13 Aug 2006, wwl@musensturm.de wrote:

>> Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 09:12:34 -0700
>> From: David Arnold <dwarnold45@cox.net>
>> Subject: Re: [NTG-context] Figure number off one time
>>> it's david's turn to wikify this
>
> Hallo!
>
> I can not find the place where this and other solutions are saved.
> I searched in contextgarden, but with no success.

I added a summary of this thread at
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Floating_Objects

Aditya