* Different layout for the first page
@ 2006-08-15 20:52 Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2006-08-15 20:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

  I want to create a document that has the following requirements.

Top margin (1st page)	1.0in
Top margin (rest)	.75in

What is the correct way to do this?

Adiya

* Re: Different layout for the first page
@ 2006-08-15 21:12 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2006-08-15 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I want to create a document that has the following requirements.
>
> Top margin (1st page)	1.0in
> Top margin (rest)	.75in
>
> What is the correct way to do this?

Check out \definemakeup (page-mak.tex). It is the command
used to define the \startstandardmakeup ... \stopstandardmakeup
environment.

Cheers, Taco

* Re: Different layout for the first page
@ 2006-08-15 21:30 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2006-08-15 21:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I want to create a document that has the following requirements.
>
> Top margin (1st page)	1.0in
> Top margin (rest)	.75in
>
> What is the correct way to do this?

\definelayout[firstpage][width=10cm,height=10cm]

\showframe

\starttext

\setuplayout[firstpage] test \page \setuplayout test

\stoptext

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

@ 2006-08-15 23:12   ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2006-08-15 23:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006, Hans Hagen wrote:

> Aditya Mahajan wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>>   I want to create a document that has the following requirements.
>>
>> Top margin (1st page)	1.0in
>> Top margin (rest)	.75in
>>
>> What is the correct way to do this?
>>
> \definelayout[firstpage][width=10cm,height=10cm]
>
> \showframe
>
> \starttext
>
> \setuplayout[firstpage] test \page \setuplayout test
>
> \stoptext

Thanks. Works perfectly.

Aditya