* How to make startalignment middle not change the linewidth
@ 2006-08-15 23:36 Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2006-08-15 23:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
  It seems that startalignment[middle] does not like long lines.
Consider the following example (not strictly minimal, but I can not
get such a marginal case with default setup).

\setuppapersize[letter][letter]

\setuplayout[
                  width=middle,
                 height=middle,
               location=middle,
               topspace=.75in,
            bottomspace=0.75in,
              backspace=0.75in,
               cutspace=0.75in,
             leftmargin=0in,
            rightmargin=0in,
     leftmargindistance=0in,
    rightmargindistance=0in,
                 header=0in,
                 footer=0in,
          headerdistace=0in,
         footerdistance=0in,
       ]

\definetypeface[ieee] [rm]  [serif] [times]     [texansi]
\definetypeface[ieee] [mm]  [maths] [modern]    [texansi]

\setupbodyfont[ieee,10pt]

\definefont[TitleFont]   [Regular at 24pt]

\setvariables[paper]
   [ title={Optimal Performance of Feedback Control Systems with
            Limited Communication over Noisy Channels}]

\starttext
{\TitleFont\setupinterlinespace
\getvariable{paper}{title}
\blank[1.0em]\endgraf}

\startalignment[middle]
     {\TitleFont\setupinterlinespace
     \getvariable{paper}{title}
     \blank[1.0em]\endgraf}
\stopalignment
\stoptext

How can I get the same linebreaking as the first case, but with each
line middle aligned?

Aditya