* part
@ 2006-08-24  1:41 Horacio Suarez
From: Horacio Suarez @ 2006-08-24  1:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

I need a head type, a Part.

Centered
With some space abobe
As big as \chapter or bigger
Appear in that part left page headers

Should I Define a new head \part based? I can´t erase the part number in the
header. Appears the partnumber-pagenumber.

or define a new paragraph? Or modify \part?

thankyou very much.

* Re: part
@ 2006-08-26  3:46 ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2006-08-26  3:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006, Horacio Suarez wrote:

> Hello
>
> I need a head type, a Part.
>
> Centered
> With some space abobe
> As big as \chapter or bigger

\setuphead[part][align=middle,style=\tfd]

Chapter style is defined to be \tfc, incase you want the part style to
be as big as chater, set style=\tfc.

> Appear in that part left page headers

I do now understand what you want here.

> Should I Define a new head \part based? I can´t erase the part number in the
> header. Appears the partnumber-pagenumber.

\setuppagenumbering[way=bytext]

Aditya