* strange $\longrightarrow$
@ 2006-08-31 11:55 Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2006-08-31 11:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

$\longrightarrow$ with the default font (cmr) is a bit strange under
magnification (tail is not aligned with the arrow properly). Whose
fault is that? The problem with font, modified macros or something
else?

Thanks,
    Mojca

* Re: strange $\longrightarrow$
@ 2006-08-31 13:29 ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2006-08-31 13:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

> Hello,
>
> $\longrightarrow$ with the default font (cmr) is a bit strange under
> magnification (tail is not aligned with the arrow properly). Whose
> fault is that? The problem with font, modified macros or something
> else?

I can not reproduce the problem. I tried

\starttext
$\longrightarrow$
\stoptext

At 6400% magnification and the alignment is fine. There is a slight
dent in the middle of the arrow, where the \relbar and \rightarrow
meet, but it is only about one pixel at 6400% mag.

Aditya