* \sometxt bodyfontsize in staticMPfigure (2006.09.27 beta)
@ 2006-09-28  4:24 Sanjoy Mahajan
From: Sanjoy Mahajan @ 2006-09-28  4:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

[I'm testing the 2006.09.27 beta on Linux]

Thanks for the new \sometxt in staticMPfigures.  I'm just testing its
operation, and find that the text is not set in the document's bodyfont
size.  For example,

\setupbodyfont[20pt]
\starttext

\startstaticMPfigure{fig}
  label(\sometxt{in sometxt},origin);
\stopstaticMPfigure

outside sometxt
\usestaticMPfigure[fig]
\stoptext

produces a small "in sometxt" and a large "outside sometxt".

With this file both are large, as I expected \sometxt to work:

\setupbodyfont[20pt]
\starttext

\startreusableMPgraphic{fig}
  label(\sometxt{in sometxt},origin);
\stopreusableMPgraphic{

outside sometxt
\reuseMPgraphic{fig}
\stoptext

I haven't figured out the full story.  But in the intermediate .mp files
generated by texexec, the staticMPfigure case has
"BodyFontSize:=12.0pt;" whereas in the reusableMPgraphic case, the file
has "BodyFontSize:=20.0pt;".

-Sanjoy

`A society of sheep must in time beget a government of wolves.'
   -- Bertrand de Jouvenal