From: Bruce Horrocks <01.0032@granby.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Languages
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 00:00:19 +0000	[thread overview]

In message <1291072031.20020206173431@bigfoot.com>,
on Wed, 6 Feb 2002 at 17:34:31, Giuseppe Bilotta wrote:

>Here's the framework ... unknown are left in English
>(not sure they should be elements either ...)

I can add the Czech ones... (with the accents if there is someway of
incorporating them)

\startelements          dutch           english
                        german          czech
                        italian         romanian

               turkish: turkish         turkish
                        turkish         turkish    Tureck\'y
                        turco           turkish
               chinese: chinese         chinese
                        chinese         chinese    \vC\'insk\'y
                        cinese          chinese
                 dutch: dutch           dutch
                        dutch           dutch      Nizozemsk\'y
                        olandese        dutch
               english: english         english
                        english         english    Anglick\'y
                        inglese         english
                german: german          german
                        german          german     N\vemeck\'y
                        tedesco         german
             usenglish: usenglish       usenglish
                        usenglish       usenglish  USAnglick\'y
                        statunitense    usenglish
             ukenglish: ukenglish       ukenglish
                        ukenglish       ukenglish  VBAnglick\'y
                        britannico      ukenglish
                danish: danish          danish
                        danish          danish     D\'ansk\'y
                        danese          danish
               swedish: swedish         swedish
                        swedish         swedish    \vSw\'edsk\'y
                        danese          swedish
             afrikaans: afrikaans       afrikaans
                        afrikaans       afrikaans  ??
                        afrikaans       afrikaans
             norwegian: norwegian       norwegian
                        norwegian       norwegian  Norsk\'y
                        norvegese       norwegian
                french: french          french
                        french          french     Francovsk\'y
                        francese        french
               spanish: spanish         spanish
                        spanish         spanish    \vSpan\velsk\'y
                        spagnolo        spanish
               italian: italian         italian
                        italian         italian    Italsk\'y
                        italiano        italian
              romanian: romanian        romanian
                        romanian        romanian   Rumunsk\'y
                        rumeno          romanian
                 latin: latin           latin
                        latin           latin      Latinsk\'y
                        latino          latin
            portuguese: portuguese      portuguese
                        portuguese      portuguese Portugalsk\'y
                        portoghese      portuguese
                polish: poolse          polish
                        polish          polish     Polsk\'y
                        polacco         polish
                 czech: tsjechische     czech
                        czech           czech      \vCesk\'y
                        ceco            czech
                slovak: slovaakse       slovak
                        slovak          slovak     Slov\'ensk\'y
                        slovacco        slovak
              croatian: croatian        croatian
                        croatian        croatian   Chrovatsk\'y
                        croato          croatian