* figures after columns
@ 2010-07-28 15:24 Horacio Suarez
From: Horacio Suarez @ 2010-07-28 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

hello all:

I want to add a figure after a balanced \startcolumns ... \stopcolumns.

When the last page uses less than aprox half a page, the figure appears after the text ends, but if the page uses about half a page o more, the figure jumps to the next page. The figure is small enough to fit in any case.

Thankyou in advance for your help.

--------------------
Horacio Suarez

* Re: figures after columns
@ 2010-07-28 16:31 ` Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2010-07-28 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, Jul 28 2010, Horacio Suarez wrote:

> I want to add a figure after a balanced \startcolumns ... \stopcolumns.
>
> When the last page uses less than aprox half a page, the figure appears
> after the text ends, but if the page uses about half a page o more, the figure
> jumps to the next page. The figure is small enough to fit in any case.

It's better to add a minimal example:

\starttext
\startcolumns
\input tufte