* Problems with Mark IV (MacTeX 2009)
@ 2010-06-25  7:06 David Abdurachmanov
From: David Abdurachmanov @ 2010-06-25  7:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

After finding out that line numbering works different in Mark IV I tried using this version on Mac OS X via MacTeX 2009. I modified TeXworks to use "texexec --lua $filename" as for ConTeXt. I have updated MacTeX to latest version and actually I still cant' make it work. I tried following this guide: http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Install_Mark_IV Except I didn't set any environment variables and ctxtools fails: CtxTools | unable to fetch cont-tmf.zip
When updating MacTeX I got multiple failed messages in log regarding luatex, pdftext and etc. Overall all update failed in MacTex re-configuration.
I will can make standard ConTeXt document (don't know how to call them), but not the new ones with Lua support (Mark IV, I think it's called).
It looks like Mark IV does not work by default?
Thanks,david