Hello, ** Alan Bowen [2021-06-02 17:44:57 -0400]: > Thanks, Wolfgang. That’s good to know, I guess. I had hoped to stay with > the older version in order to complete a project. But now I see that I must > update. Sadly this brings me to the unresolved problem that updating with > sh install.sh stopped working in early May. If you are talking about ConTeXt (ConTeXt Suite, MkIV) then there was a problem with update server but it was resolved (thank you Mojca). As for LMTX I was able to install updates even when MkIV was fail to update. [...] --- WBR, Vladimir Lomov -- I should probably reboot... ok brb So, what apart form avoiding virii, memory leaks, and rampant crashing does Linux reallhy offer :) reliable multitasking?