Hi all, I have a doubleside layout with a big outer margin. When I set alternative=margin in setuphead the chapter numbers appear in the left margin which is the outer margin on left pages, but the inner margin on right pages. While this looks good on left pages, there is much free space on right pages. I would like to use this space for headlines to balance the impression. Is it possible to assign headlines to the textarea+margin somehow only on right pages so that headlines would run into the outermargin o right pages?? TIA juh -- Autoren-Homepage: ......... http://literatur.hasecke.com Satiren & Essays: ......... http://www.sudelbuch.de Privater Blog: ............ http://www.hasecke.eu Netzliteratur-Projekt: .... http://www.generationenprojekt.de