Am Thu, Sep 16, 2021 at 08:09:50AM +0000 schrieb denis.maier@unibe.ch: > Hi Jan Ulrich, > > I have not much to contribute, but I'd be very happy to learn more about your setup. You asked for it. ;-) I started more than two years ago, with some documents for my cooperative. I blogged about it: https://www.hasecke.eu/post/werbemittel-mit-context-gestalten/ Step by step I modularized my setup to reuse as many definitions as possible in other documents. I started with our corporate colors and fonts and then added page sizes, headlines etc. This is an ongoing process as I have no overall plan to structure my setup. It is work in progress. And the tendency is to split up environment files into smaller ones. When I see that I need another numbering system for legal texts like bylaws I create an environment for legal numbering and for normal numbering. I think that all this will end up in 20-30 environment files going from general things like colors, fonts, page sizes to more specific things like doubleside-headers-footers, singleside-headers-footers to product specific things like env-factsheet for things that are special to factsheets only. Here are some of my environment files: hs.env-2-seiter-din-lang-hoch.tex hs.env-2-seiter-din-lang-quer.tex hs.env-6-seiter-din-lang.tex hs.env-bleed.tex hs.env-chapter-section-subsection-toc.tex hs.env-chapter-section-toc.tex hs.env-chapter-toc.tex hs.env-colors.tex hs.env-coverpages.tex hs.env-din-a4.tex hs.env-din-brief-footer.tex hs.env-din-lang-hoch.tex hs.env-din-lang-quer.tex hs.env-doubleside-formal-header-footer.tex hs.env-doubleside-header-footer.bak hs.env-elemente.tex hs.env-factsheet.tex hs.env-flyer.tex hs.env-fonts.tex hs.env-handout.tex hs.env-headlines.tex hs.env-kapitelnummerierung-gemeinwohl.tex hs.env-kapitelnummerierung-satzung.tex hs.env-lists-legal.tex hs.env-lists.tex hs.env-makeups.tex hs.env-paragraphs.tex hs.env-singleside-formal-header-footer.tex hs.env-singleside-header-footer.tex hs.env-tabellen.tex It took a long time until I realized that these files are best stored in texmf-project. I use namespaces like hs. and juh. to separate the environment files of my cooperative and my own files. Our editors are using Markdown so we are currently creating a process to go from Markdown via Pandoc to ConTeXT. We heavily use custom pandoc templates, where the used environment files are listed. For each project we have such a directory structure: build.sh # the build script source/ # here are markdown files in their project directory # (source/foo/foo.md) control/ # here we story YAML-files for the pandoc options # and the ConTeXt templates. The pdf is built with: ./build foo A project can have multiple documents. A project eg. are business reports or factsheets. As we use Pandoc we could create HTML and EPUB files as well, but currently we use Hugo to create HTML files. As I am not a programmer the biggest task are lua scripts which alters the output of Pandoc when we need something special. Eg. we managed to insert \startstopparagraph[foo] command into the ConTeXt source by this simple markdown code: normal paragraph :::foo special foo paragraph yet special paragraph ::: normal paragraph Often I simply insert raw context code into the markdown source if I want something special, but all this finally should go into ::: directives. Mit freundlichen Grüßen Jan Ulrich Hasecke -- Autoren-Homepage: ......... http://literatur.hasecke.com Satiren & Essays: ......... http://www.sudelbuch.de Privater Blog: ............ http://www.hasecke.eu Netzliteratur-Projekt: .... http://www.generationenprojekt.de