Dear all, this year there will be a real life FrOSCon in Bonn Sankt Augustin at the Fachhochschule Rhein-Sieg again. https://www.froscon.org/cfp/cfpapers/ I am considering to submit a workshop to bootstrap people with ConTeXt, but I am not the best one to do this. So I would like to discuss if we as a community can do something. There are several possibilities: 1. Developer Room https://www.froscon.org/cfp/cfprojects/ This is a room where a project can organize their own schedule. They can programme, give talks or workshops. I've done some of these in the recent years together with the Zope/Plone Community, the Python Community or Hostsharing. It was always great fun. 2. Workshop A workshop is scheduled in the main programme of FrOSCon. Duration: 2h. I think that this is a good schedule to bootstrap people with LMTX and for the first hello world steps. 3. Booth I guess that Dante will have a booth as they had the years before. 4. A talk. I am pondering if I should submit a talk about our production at Hostsharing but typesetting does not fit nicely in the main topics of the conference. Deadline is 2022-06-12. For the Developer Room we need at least three people willing to attend the whole time at least for one day. If anyone would help me to organize a 2h-Bootstrap Workshop for ConTeXt I would be very happy. Due to my holidays I am only available today and I am unsure if I will have a stable internet connection from tomorrow on. Sorry for the late announcement. Ciao! juh -- Autoren-Homepage: ......... http://literatur.hasecke.com Satiren & Essays: ......... http://www.sudelbuch.de Privater Blog: ............ http://www.hasecke.eu Netzliteratur-Projekt: .... http://www.generationenprojekt.de